Based on EU Regulation 679/2016 on data protection (GDPR), the processing of personal data has been based on principles of correctness, transparency and protection of privacy and the rights of the interested party. In the information provided below, it is possible to view how we have implemented the new directives in order to better guarantee the control and protection of personal data.
Owner and methods of data processing
Your personal data is processed by Hotel Le Renaie Loc. Pancole – 53037 San Gimignano (SI) Italy – Email: email@example.com – Telephone number: +39 0577 1607452 – VAT number 00083630525 – Data controller – in the manner predominantly electronic and with statistical analysis tools.
Data to which the information refers
Your data, already acquired and present in the Hotel Le Renaie archives and those that you can communicate to us during your relationship with our company.
Purpose of data processing and legal basis
The treatment in compliance with the conditions set out in Article 6 of the GDPR is aimed at allowing the following purposes:
• Provide our services;
• Regulatory obligations regarding accounting and billing;
• Consultation, processing and subsequent response to your request for information;
• Fulfill any type of obligation contemplated and foreseen by current laws, regulations, related regulations and commercial practices, in particular, in tax/fiscal matters;
• Sending promotional and commercial information and offers, for profiling activities for marketing purposes;
• Request for information for statistical purposes and for the improvement of the product and services;
• Interaction and display of content with social networks and external platforms.
Data retention periods
All data processed for marketing purposes will be kept until the interested party exercises the right to object; failing that, they will be kept as long as Hotel Le Renaie continues its business.
Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated
Within our company, your personal data may be disclosed to employees and external collaborators appointed by us to process them.
At any time the user as an interested party can exercise the rights provided for by the art. from 15 to 22 of the GDPR):
1. ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
2. obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
3. obtain the rectification and cancellation of data;
4. obtain the limitation of the treatment;
5. oppose the treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
6. oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
7. propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it.
The data controller is Hotel Le Renaie Loc. Pancole – 53037 San Gimignano (SI) Italy – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Telephone number: +39 0577 1607452 – VAT number 00083630525